General Awareness questions with answers
1. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
2. 23rd January is celebrated as the birthday of which person?
B) Dr B R Ambedkar
C) Mother Teresa
D) Subhash Chandra Bose
3. Wisdom teeth normally grow during the which age?
A) 0 – 9 Years
B)13 – 19 years
D) 20 – 25 years
4. Which animal which can tolerate more summer heat?
5 . When does World Health Organization organise ‘World Aids Day’?
A) 1st June
B) 1st July
C) 1st November
D) 1st December
6. In a certain electronic circuit the output is positive if input 1 is positive and input 2 is zero. If both inputs are positive the output is zero. This is
A) an AND circuit
B) a NOR circuit
C) an OR circuit
D) a high-pass filter
7. In which year Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act came into force?
8. Which one among the following statements with regard to the National Security Council(NSC) of India is not correct?
A) It is a three-tiered organization
B) The Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission is its member
C) It is the apex body looking exclusively the security concerns of the country
D) RAW and Intelligence Bureau(India) report to NSC
9. The earliest tribal assembly was
10. A Minister at the state level is removed by
A) The Chief Minister
B) The Cabinet
C) The Chief Justice of High Court
D) The Governor
1) A; 2) D; 3)C; 4) A; 5) D; 6) C; 7) B; 8) D; 9) B; 10) D;