General Awareness Questions and Answers
1. Nalanda University flourished during the reign of which ruler?
A) Rajashekhara Varman
2. Who was the first Muslim ruler in India?
A) Muhammad Ghori
B) Muiz-ud-din Qaiqabad
C) Alauddin Khilji
D) Muhammad bin Tughluq
3. Who was contemporary of Namdev?
4. By whom was the coin rupia first issued?
A) Aram Shah
B) Abu Bakr Shah
C) Daud Shah I
D) Sher Shah
5. Which rulers fought the fourth Anglo-Mysore in which he was killed?
A) Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah
B) Tipu Sultan
C) Sultan Muhammad Qutb Shah
D) Sikandar Lodi
6. The amount of data that a disk may containis known as the disk’s…?
C) All of the above
D) Storage capacity
7. You can protect a floppy disk.
B) Read and Write
D) None of these
8. Information on a hard disk is usually backed-up using a..?
B) Magnetic tape
C) Floppy disk
D) All of the above
9. Bhakt Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
D) Bahadur Shah II
10. Who was the first person to cross the Alps with army?
A) Ladakh Scouts
C) Mahar Regiment
D) The Grenadiers
1) C; 2) A; 3)C; 4) D; 5) B; 6) D; 7) C; 8) A; 9) C; 10) B;